The Greater Community Taekwondo Booster Club is a Non-profit organization which promotes Youth Martial Arts, Leadership, and community building through:
- Youth Martial Arts Tuition Scholarships
- Promoting Youth Leadership skills through Martial Arts training
- Distribute donated Uniforms and other equipment for best purpose
- Sponsoring State, National, and International Competitors
- Provide College Scholarships for Local Martial Artists
To promote a “good will” atmosphere within the dojang and our community through volunteering and community events.
All members pay a $10 membership fee on a annual Basis. Competition team members pay an annual Fee of $350. These funds along with community donations and fundraising assist with Tuition Scholarship, Tournament Scholarships, Coaching Fees, Uniform Distribution.
Contact the Booster Secretary: email@example.com
The Greater Community Taekwondo Booster Club Meets The Fourth Monday of Month at 5:30p.m. at The Detroit Lakes School Of Taekwondo.